Day-to-day club management is easier with the information and tools you’ll find here.
Club Managers Handbook – Almost Everything You Ever Needed to Know to Manage a Successful Bridge Club.
Post Your Information
Reporting Big Games
We are delighted to recognize especially good club games in the Bridge Bulletin. Send notification to email@example.com. Our criteria for running big gamers’ names are:
- The players score 75% or higher in a club matchpoint game.
- It’s an open, non-restricted club game. (For example, Intermediate/Newcomer games restricted by masterpoints or country club games restricted by membership do not qualify. Nor do cruise games. Nor do sectional or regional games.)
- The game consists of at least five tables with at least 20 boards in play.
- Both players are members of the ACBL in good standing who are current on their membership dues/service fees.
- A game recap accompanies the report — either via an email file or an online link to where the results are posted.
Club and Sanction Applications
Club Managers can see if their month-end reports have been received, games that have been sanctioned and more on their MyACBL Club Manager Page. The site is automated exclusively for members profiled in our database as a club manager. Go to MyACBL on our website to confirm that we have your correct email address on file. If you haven’t signed up for MyACBL, go to the link on the ACBL home page and register today. Please contact the Club and Member Services Department with any comments or suggestions about this new feature.
Handbook of Club Rules and Regulations
Club managers can order a full database refresh by logging into MyACBL and selecting Member Roster.
To update just the masterpoint holding of the players in your ACBLscore database, please visit the Update Club Database web page for instructions.